India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022: The Post Office of India has invited eligible candidates to submit their online applications for the 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post. All those candidates who want to apply for GDS and serve in the India Post office must submit their online forms on or before 05th June 2022 through online mode via indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Interested candidates check the vacancy details and eligibility criteria of the India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022 in the below article. Eligible Male and Females applicants can apply online application for India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022 between 07 May 2022 to 05 June 2022 from the direct link provided below.
India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022 – Details
Online Applications are invited for the recruitment of 38926 vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post. Candidates are requested to apply online through the website at the link below. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. Read the all detailed information on India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022 below.
|India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022||DETAILS|
|Jobs Location||Across India|
|Published Date||07 May 2022|
|Last Date||05 June 2022|
|Category/ Sector||Center Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Indian Post office Gramin Dak Sevak recruitement|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- View More Assistant Jobs
- RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 6000 Vacancies
- HPCL Recruitment 2022, Apply Online For 186 vacancies
- JSSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 350 Vacances
Latest Vacancy in India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022:
Indian post office announced 38926 vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post. For more details check below:
|States Name||Language||Total Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Hindi/Urdu||265|
|Total No of vacancies||38926|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022:
To get recruited in the India Post office as Gramin Dak Sevak, the appearing applicants have to pass the eligibility criteria decided by the organization, and those contents are shared below:
- The candidate of all the categories must’ve qualified Class 10th with Mathematics & English as mandatory or elective subjects from a well-recognized Board/Council.
- They must’ve proper knowledge about how to read, write and speak the local language.
- The candidate’s age should be between 18 years to 40 years and the age will be determined on the last date of the submission of the application form.
- The permissible age relaxations in the upper age limit for various categories are given below:
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- EWS: No relaxation
- PWD*: 10 years
- PWD*+OBC: 13 years
- PWD*+SC/ST: 15 years
- To get the benefits of the age relaxation, applicants have to submit their category certificate during the application process.
The knowledge to ride a cycle is mandatory for all the appearing applicants. In case, any candidate have knowledge of riding a bike/scooter wil also be considered for the post.
India Post office GDS Bharti Job Profile
To know about the job profiles of the India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022 of various posts specifically go through this section:
Branch Post Master (BPM)
- To carry out transactions (offline and online) of Branch Post Office and India Post office Payments Bank(IPPB) using the handheld device/mobile device/smartphone.
- Marketing of the postal products & services such as the India Post office Payments Bank services, and various services provided by Customer Services Centres (CSCs).
- To maintain the financial records of each year and to keep the electronic devices safe.
Assistant Branch Post Master
- Sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep, deposits/payments/other transactions of IPPB.
- To assist the BPM at the counter duties using handheld device/mobile device/smartphone.
- Complete any work assigned by the superiors like IPO/ASPO/SP’s etc.
- They have to work in the sorting offices of Railway Mail Service (RMS).
- Dak Sevaks appointed in mail offices and Business Offices will handle receiving and dispatching of mailbags, and transshipment of bags.
- They also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices.
IARI Assistant Jobs Salary:
The board of officials will determine the compensation package for the shortlisted applicants by their company’s policies. As a result, applicants get a salary package for a BPM: Rs. 12,000/- per month, ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/- per month. Download the PFD from the below link to get to know the full salary structural details of India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022.
|Post Name||Salary per month|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-|
How to apply for India Post office GDS online form 2022?
Go through the following section to understand the stages involved while applying for the India GDS online form 2022:
Notification of India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022:
- Open the India Post office’s official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Tick on the notification live circles will be showing the names of all the Indian states.
- Select the state for whom you want to apply and then choose the district of the state which you selected.
- After completing the notification process, proceed towards the ‘Registration’ stage.
Registration of India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022:
- Move your cursor on the ‘Registration’ option and then tick on the ‘Registration’ box provided under the drop-box of the section.
- After ticking the registration, the new web page will be asked to validate your basic details.
- Start submitting those specific details and then click on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Also, fill up the rest of the details needed on the web page then click on the ‘Preview’ box.
- After previewing, tick on the ‘Declaration Box’ and conclude by pressing the ‘Submit’ option given at the end of the page.
- Then you will be provided with a registration number that you will be needed in the future stages of the application process.
- Your registration will be completed, to take out the hardcopy of the application form click on the ‘Print’ button and keep it secure for future needs.
Fee Payment of India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022 :
- After completing the registration process, come back to the main page and then select the ‘Pay Online’ given under the drop-box of ‘Fee Payment’.
- To pay the fee, enter your registration number and the details about your fee will be provided on your device screen.
- You can choose the method through which you want to pay the fee and then tick on the ‘Make Payment’ box.
- It’s mandatory for you to pay the fee otherwise you won’t be able to proceed further for the next stages.
Apply Online India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022 :
- The candidate application form page will get open, enter your registration number and circle you are applying for under the ‘Verification Details’.
- An OTP will be sent and enter it inside ‘Enter OTP’ then mark on the ‘Next’ box.
- Fill up the particulars asked on the new form and then tap on the ‘Save & Continue’.
- Once you are done filling up all those particulars end the filling up of the application form by ticking on the ‘Declaration Box’ and then on the ‘Save & Continue.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully, if you want to take out the printout of the form press the ‘Print’ box and you will get your India Post office GDS application form.
Documents needed for the India Post office GDS application form
The candidates must upload the following documents in the formats and sizes prescribed. Hence, it is advised to keep the scanned documents ready in softcopy form before applying online:
|Colored passport size photograph||jpg/jpeg||not exceeding more than 50 kb|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||not exceeding more than 20 kb|
Important Links for India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Registration form||Click Here|
|Application Form Status||Click Here|
|Shani Jobs Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
The last date for registration for online applications for India Post office GDS Bharti Job Profile and the process of submission of the application form is completed on 05 June 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. may keep visiting Shanijobs.com.
TAGS: India Post office GDS Recruitment 2022, India Post office GDS Jobs 2022, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2022.Sevak (GDS) jobs 2022, Sevak (GDS) vacancies 2022, post office GDS jobs, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) online apply, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) application form, Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) last date,