Indian Army Recruitment 2022: The Indian Army has released 113 vacancies for Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar. Here is a wonderful job opportunity for young Interested graduates who want to join the Indian Army. A recruitment notice has been issued by the Indian Army. Candidates will be recruited for a variety of positions, including Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar. Eligible applicants can apply for the position through the Indian Army’s official website, indianarmy.nic.in. This recruitment drive will fill a total of 113 vacancies in Indian Army Recruitment 2022.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Details
Online Applications are invited for the recruitment of 113 vacancies for Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar Post. Interested candidates Check Application Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022, 133 Vacancies. Candidates are requested to apply online through the website at the link below. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. Read the all detailed information on Indian Army Recruitment 2022 below.
|Indian Army Recruitment 2022||DETAILS|
|Jobs Location||All India|
|Published Date||08 May 2022|
|Notification date||08 May 2022|
|Last Date||20 June 2022|
|Pos||Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar|
|Organization||Indian Army Recruitment 2022|
|Job Type||Full Time|
- AASC Jobs 2022 – Apply for 26441 Jobs in Assam
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022, 1380+ Tradesman and Technical Vacancies- Apply Now
- Police Recruitment 2022 – Apply 16,944 Constable and SI Post
- BSF Jobs 2022 – Apply for 90 Inspector, SI Posts
Latest Vacancy in Indian Army Recruitment 2022 :
The Director-GeneralAssam Rifles has released 1380 vacancies in Group B & C posts for different posts for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022. Post-wise Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Vacancy 2022 details are tabulated below, check them out and know the numbers of vacancies for various posts of Tradesman
|Indian Army Recruitment 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 :
For Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Vacancies. Aspirants must have a 10th pass Or equivalent education from a recognized University or Institute. More details are as follows:
|Assam Rifles Tradesman and Technical Qualification Criteria 2022|
|Barber||10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board with proficiency in barber’s trade job|
|Chowkidar||10th pass or equivalent from recognized Board|
|Health Inspector||10th pass or equivalent from a recognized Board and Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.|
Indian Army Recruitment Age Limit:
Age Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 25 to apply for the positions of Barber and Chowkidar. Meanwhile, candidates for Health Inspector positions must be between the ages of 18 and 27.
Only Matriculation Certificate or Secondary School Certificate will be accepted as proof for establishing the age of the candidates.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022: How to Apply Offline?
- For the position of Barber and Health Chowkidar, complete the application form in all respects and submit it to the Presiding Officer (BOO-I), HQ Southern Command (BOO-I), within 45 days of the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- Health Inspector: Application form, completely completed in all respects, along with all relevant documents, duly self-attested, shall be delivered in a sealed envelope to The Commanding Officer, 431 Field Hospital, PIN-903431, c/o 56 APO by registered/speed post, so that it reaches this office on or before 06 June 2022 up to 2 PM with full particulars of the applicants on prescribed format.
- SSC MTS Jobs 2022, Apply online for 7000+ Multi-tasking defence Vacancies
- Indian Navy Jobs 2022 – Navy Recruitment SSR, AA 2500+ Posts
- NIA Jobs 2022| NIA Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspectors and Inspector Posts.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar Selection Process:
After applying, you can be recruited only through the selection process. Which will be conducted in a completely fair manner. The selection process has been decided as follows-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Then, the Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Examination
- Skill test or Trade Test
- After that, Document Verification
- At last, Medical Examination.
Indian Army Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar Apply Online 2022
The application process for the Indian Army, Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar post started on the 8th of May, according to the information provided in the advertisement. And the government has not published an update on the deadline. As a result, we advise our readers who are interested in the positions to apply as soon as possible. Because no registration will be possible after the deadline. After then, the responsible department will not accept any more application forms. Furthermore, the department will use multiple recruitment techniques to choose the best candidates. Because the primary goal is to hire applicants who are qualified for the roles.
As per the notification, the application form process has been initiated by the Indian Army. Due to this aspirants must want to know to who they can apply. Although, there has an offline process available we are sharing the details for the registration.
- Visit the Official Website of the Indian Army. Link The homepage of the portal appears, here you can choose the language medium either Hindi or English.
- Then check the official notification released by the department
- After that fill out the application and attach the required document
- Finally submit it as per the process mentioned by the department
Important Links for Indian Army Recruitment 2022:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Notification|
|Shani Jobs Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
The last date for registration for online applications for Indian Army Recruitment 2022 and the process of submission of the application form is completed (coming soon). Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. may keep visiting Shanijobs.com.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
How many vacancies are released for Indian Army Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar Recruitment 2022?
A total of 113 vacancies have been released for Indian Army Health Inspector, Barber, and Chowkidar Recruitment 2022.