Indian Navy Jobs 2022: Indian Navy has released a notification for 2500 Recrutements of Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) Posts. Candidates can apply only online mode from the Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in between 29th March 2022 to 05th April 2022. Applications from unmarried male candidates for enrollment as Sailors for AA (No. of Vacancies 500) and SSR (No. of Vacancies 2000) respectively in the August 2022 batch.
Before applying for Indian Navy Jobs 2022, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and we ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Below we have provided the complete details below:
Indian Navy Jobs 2022 – Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Board||Join Indian Navy|
|Name of the Post||Artificer Apprentice AA and Senior Secondary Recruit SSR|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||2500|
|Application Mode||Application Mode|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05th April 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Navy SSR & AA Recruitment 2022 Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)||2000|
|Artificer Apprentice (AA)||500|
- NIA Jobs 2022| NIA Recruitment 2020 for Sub Inspectors and Inspector Posts.
- TN MRB Jobs 2022 | MRB Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy SSR & AA Jobs 2022
Educational Qualifications for Indian Navy SSR & AA Jobs 2022:
- For AA Posts candidates who have at least a 12 class with 60% or more marks in Maths and Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education are eligible to apply.
- For SSR candidates who have at least 12 class with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education are eligible to apply for these Indian Navy Jobs 2022.
Age Requirement for Indian Navy Jobs 2022:
Candidates should be born between August 1, 2002, to July 31, 2005 (both dates inclusive). The minimum age limit is 17 years and the Maximum Age Limit is 20 Years.
Physical Fitness Test Requirement for Indian Navy Jobs 2022:
- Height : 157 CMS
- Running : 1.6 Km in 7 Minutes
- Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak) : 20
- Push Ups : 10
Marital Status for Indian Navy SSR & AA Posts 2022:
Only Unmarried Candidates are invited for the Marital Status for Indian Navy Jobs 2022
Pay Sale and Allownces for Indian Navy Jobs 2022:
- Pay & Allowances:
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs 14,600/- per month will be admissible.
- On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 21,700- Rs 69,100).
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (Rs 47,600- Rs 1,51,100) plus MSP @ Rs 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the
prescribed examinations and clear Services Selection Boards.
Selection Criteria for Indian Navy Jobs 2022:
- Shortlisting of Candidates based on the 12th Marks
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Visual Standards (Distant vision only).
How to apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2022?
For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 March 22 to 05 April 22. The procedure is as follows:-
- Before filling online application, keep the matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Visit: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Register yourself or “Log–in” with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinized for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. Recent Good quality color photograph with a blue background to be uploaded.
- Pay a prescribed application fee of Rs 60 + GST.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your application process.
Important Links for Indian Navy Jobs 2022:
|Indian Navy SSR & AA Officer Post Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Join Indian Navy SSR & AA Posts Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|QUICK JOB ALERTS ON TELEGRAM||Click Here|
How many times Navy SSR exam in a year?
The recruitment of Indian Navy MR, AA & SSR is conducted twice a year for the selection of Sailors.
What is the maximum age for Navy SSR?
Candidates should be born between August 1, 2002, to July 31, 2005 (both dates inclusive).
The minimum age limit is 17 years and the Maximum Age Limit is 20 Years.
How to apply for the Indian Navy?
Candidates can apply from www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Further Steps of applying to the Indian Navy are mentioned on-site visit: shanijobs.com
Selection Criteria For Indian Navy SSR & AA Posts 2022:
1. Shortlisting of Candidates based on the 12th Marks
2. Written Exam
3. Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
4. Document Verification
5. Medical Examination
6. Visual Standards (Distant vision only).