Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Indian Navy jobs 2022 | Total 338 posts of Apprentice | Last date is 22 July 2022 | Salary of Apprentices other information is written in the article.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022– Indian Navy has announced the latest Center Govt Jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Interested applicants can apply online at the Indian Navy website @dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in before the last date. In these Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, From this page and vacant positions are named as Apprentices. Those applicants who have a 10th, or 12th, ITI certificate/ degree or Diploma are eligible to apply for these Indian Navy Recruitment 2022. Applicants can also read the full advertisement below before applying for these Center Govt Jobs. The online application forms start from 21 June 2022 to 11 July 2022.
Topic Covered in the Article- Indian Navy Recruitment 2022–Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, Salary of Apprentice at Indian Navy, How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment, Examination scheme for Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2022,
People also searching for – Indian Navy Recruitment 2022, Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 338 apprentice posts, naval dockyard Mumbai vacancy 2022, naval dockyard recruitment 2022 fireman, Indian navy fireman recruitment 2022 notification, Indian navy fireman qualification, Indian navy agniveer recruitment, Indian navy jobs 2022, Indian navy vacancy 2022 10th pass, Indian navy recruitment 2022 10th pass apply online, Indian navy recruitment 2022 10th pass age limit, Indian navy jobs after 12th, Indian navy jobs after 12th for female, Indian navy jobs apply online,
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022– Details
|Organization||Indian Navy Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|No of vacancy||338|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Last Updated on:||21 June 2022|
|Category/ Sector||Center Government Jobs|
|Application last Date||11 July 2022|
THE LATEST INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2022 LIST
|Marine Engine Fitter||36|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||15|
|Sheet Metal worker||03|
|Mechanic Ref & AC||08|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||23|
|Mason Building Constructor||08|
|I & CTSM||03|
|Forger and Heat Treater||01|
Also, apply for these posts–
- Punjab PSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply for PPSC Senior Assistant Vacancies @ ppsc.gov.in
- Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022- Apply for Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Laboratory Assistant vacancies
- HSSC CET Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 66,000 Group C, D HSSC CET Vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022–Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be10th passed with a minimum of 50% marks along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with an aggregate of 65% marks.
- Further, the candidate should have passed the relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as of the closing date of application.
- Qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8 pass only, without IT.
Age Limit to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008.
- For more Detail Check the official notification.
Salary of Apprentice at Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- During the first year of training Salary of the candidate would be Rs 7000/- Per month for ITI passed & Rs 6000/- for fresher
- During the second year of training, the salary would be increased by10%.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- First of all, register online for generating a Login ID & Password.
- Then, log in using the Login ID and Password generated initially.
- After that, fill in the detailed Application Form.
- And lastly, upload all the required documents including photograph and signature & Submit the Application.
Examination scheme for Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2022
- Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions as indicated in para 3 above would be called for a written examination scheduled to be held in Mumbai on August 22.
- The written examination of 2 hrs duration would comprise 100 Multiple Choice Questions on General Science, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
- Medium of Examination. The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2022
download the Indian Navy Recruitment notification 2022
Important Dates and Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022| 338 Posts:
|Apply Start date||21 June 2022.|
|Last Date to Apply||11 July 2022|
Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 -Details
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Shani Jobs Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
The last date for registration for online applications for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | 338 posts of building Inspector and the process of submission of the application form is 11 July 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. may keep visiting Shanijobs.com.
People also looking for – Indian Navy Recruitment 338 apprentice posts, naval dockyard mumbai vacancy 2022, naval dockyard recruitment 2022 fireman, indian navy fireman recruitment 2022 notification, indian navy fireman qualification, indian navy agniveer recruitment, indian navy jobs 2022, indian navy vacancy 2022 10th pass, indian navy recruitment 2022 10th pass apply online, indian navy jobs after 12th, indian navy jobs after 12th for female, indian navy jobs apply online,