NPCIL Jobs 2022 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) announced 225 Executive Trainee vacancies. As per the official, NPCIL Jobs 2022 Notification aspirants can submit the online form on the official website https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/. Eligible Male and Female applicants can apply through the online application between 13 April 2022 to 28 April 2022.
Candidates can read the full advertisement before applying for Executive Trainee Vacancies. Those who have completed their certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board can apply for NPCIL Jobs 2022 before the last date of 28 April 2022.
NPCIL Jobs 2022 | Apply Online 225 Vacancies | NPCIL Jobs
Online Applications are invited from prospective candidates for the recruitment of 225 Executive Trainee Vacancies. Candidates are requested to apply online through the website at the link below. No other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted. The Schedule of online applications is as follows:
|Jobs Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Published Date||13 April 2022|
|Last Date||28 April 2022|
|Category/ Sector||Center Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate / Engineering|
- Kirori Mal College Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for 110 Vacancies
- BIS Recruitment 2022 Apply for Online 342 Vacancies.
- Eastern Railway Jobs 2022, for Apply 2900 Vacancies.
- AASC Jobs 2022 Apply for 26441 Vacancies.
- REET Jobs 2022 Apply for 62000 Vacancies.
Latest Vacancy in NPCIL Jobs 2022:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) announced the latest 225 Executive Trainee Under NPCIL Jobs 2022. For more details check below:
|S. No.||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancies||225|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Jobs 2022 online application:
Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Age Limit for NPCIL Executive Trainee: Check the Notification below
- The application submission fees for Candidate: GEN/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 500/–
- The application submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD/ Woman – NIL
How to apply for NPCIL Jobs 2022?
- Candidates must apply online through the official website of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL): https://www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Candidates must go through the detailed instructions before filling in the online application form.
- Candidates need to upload their bio-data while filling out online applications.
- The required fees must be deposited online at the time of submission of the online application form.
- Candidates are requested to mention the name of the discipline clearly while mentioning the name of the post/service on the front page of the online application form.
- The last date to apply online is 28 April 2022.
Step to Apply Online for NPCIL Jobs 2022
As always, this time also NPCIL has invited online applications from aspirants. Candidates can check the below steps to submit their NPCIL Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for an online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for a successful NPCIL to apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole NPCIL Notification Carefully.
- Redirect to the official hyperlink of NPCIL that is – https://www.npcilcareers.co.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button.
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NPCIL Vacancy).
- In that blank NPCIL, job form candidates must fill detail matched to their original documents.
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature.
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable.
- That’s It, Take a hard copy of the filled form.
Important Dates for Kirori Mal College Jobs 2022:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Shani Jobs Home Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
The last date for registration for online applications and the process of submission of the application form is completed on 28 April 2022. Visit the official website for further updates about this recruitment & upcoming job notifications for other positions. Candidates who are looking for more job notifications, results, admit cards, syllabuses, etc. may keep visiting Shanijobs.com.